David Anthony Kennedy Forum Index

<  Forum Info/Problems  ~  New Email Contact

Buzz
Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quote
Forum Administrator Joined: 17 Feb 2007 Posts: 1307 Location: Australia
I can be contacted with any David related matters through admin@davidanthonykennedy.com

Thank You

Buzz

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quote
David Part-Timer Joined: 22 Apr 2009 Posts: 239
Buzz,
Hi, how you doing?
I have often thought of you and this site and of course always have David around, so, thought I might take a break from study for one night and come and say hi. Embarassed
I will be back more often. Smile
BTW: I am less than 2 years away from my BS in Legal Studies at Post University in CT, still planning my return to Pace and to Law in the Fall of 2014. Cool
Finally beginning to see the light at the end of that very long tunnel. Smile
Later,
Becky

In this case, as with others, we must ask society WHY? We also must put the blame where it belongs, squarely on society's shoulders. David we miss you for who you are and what you might have done. R.I.P.
Buzz
Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:25 pm Reply with quote
Forum Administrator Joined: 17 Feb 2007 Posts: 1307 Location: Australia
I've missed you're contributions - we all have! Congrats on your study successes - funny you mention it actually. I got accepted into Law School to do a LL.B - what you guys would probably call a JD. Pretty much the same thing. Get under way in about a month's time. Boy, has the study thing changed since being an undergrad a 1000 years ago - well, 20 anyway!

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:05 am Reply with quote
David Part-Timer Joined: 18 Dec 2007 Posts: 165 Location: California
Congrats to both of you on continuing your education! Cool
rmontena01
Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:13 pm Reply with quote
David Part-Timer Joined: 22 Apr 2009 Posts: 239
Buzz: My friend, you will find that the older one gets the more difficult the studiying becomes. I remember a time, last time I was a student, definitly a million years ago, Smile I never had to crack open a text book, well, not often at any rate. Now, everyone is read and studied. Anyway, I have also missed you all and hope to be back on occasionally, I am getting ready to study for the LSATs and take the regular load of classes.
Just so you know, Buzz, for some reason although all my posts were marked notify me when a reply is posted, I did not get any notifications. Which I must admit puzzled me. Well, anyway, I am back and you guys are stuck with me. This is home after all and I definitely need a place to come and chill out. Smile How can I update my email address and such?
Hi, Elizabeth, thanks for the good word.

In this case, as with others, we must ask society WHY? We also must put the blame where it belongs, squarely on society's shoulders. David we miss you for who you are and what you might have done. R.I.P.